Sunday, October 17, 2010

warm hearth, warm heart!

So I had this hope that Armenia would feel like home. It does not! But one place here, the "warm hearth" group home, does feel like home. This rush of emotion flooded through my body as I danced with those beautiful adults the other day and I felt like I was right where I was supposed to be. Those feelings are few and when they strike, that spinning, and you fall into the notion that there is hope and life has a purpose. my purpose while here was to grow into me and do something meaningful. Every second spent at that home, I am filling my bag, strong, sturdy, open for more, just keep piling the hoppe and love!

I am humming bird happy!

love to everyone! keep hope in your heart and remember, every chance you can smile at a lonely soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment