Saturday, September 11, 2010

the light! fallow it

As we drove past the mountains; mother opened her gate. the light guided our my eyes to the heavenly halo that rang through the sky. unaure of what today would bring, i soon gained that light within me. It has been a while since I took actual composed images. not since before grammy passed. she was my last project, almost finished. at some point I will figure out how to finish it, but for now, my work moves on, as do I, and life!

I met an elder woman today with the wisdom of a king, the heart and soul of an angel and the strength of a worrior! she let me capture she essense in almost every picture I took and that was breath taking for me. I made me realize that maybe, one I get my expressive therapy degree< I might be able to use it here, with the children and continue documenting these beautiful people. who knows what life will bring! its an adventure!

but today I fallowed the light...as John goodman taught us to do in junior portfolio! thanks John!

No comments:

Post a Comment